jueves, 2 de agosto de 2018

IN A HOTEL



  • To make a reservation fort the third of november
  • To check in
    • A double room / a single room / a twin room / a triple room / a suite
  • There are no rooms available on that date
  • We are almost fully booked
  • I don't have a reservation UNDER this name
  • Enjoy your stay
  • Hotel facilities
  • An airport shuttles
  • I would like a wake-up callif possible
  • I wanted to ask...
  • To pay
    • to check out
    • I'd like to pay cash
    • Can you put it on my credit card
    • The total seems higher than expected
  • Problems
    • I  have a few problems with my room
    • There is an issue with the sink in the bathroom
    • My room hasn't been cleaned properly
    • I haveto say  it is unacceptable
    • The least I should be able to expect is
    • This sort of things shouldn't happen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario