domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

TO KNOW OR NOT TO KNOW

  • I haven't a clue
  • I haven't  the slightest/ foggiest / idea
  • I haven't  a clue
  • I wish I knew

  • How shall I put  it?
  • What's the word for...?
  • Let me see...
  • To be a mine of information
  • To be an expert
  • To be an enlighted person
  • this  is an enlightening program
  • to be a veteran / a mentor
  • He is very knowledgeable about  sth
  • To know his stuff
  • To know the system inside-out
  • To know the ins and  outs  of sth
  • To know the ropes of sth.
  • Firs-hand knowledge
  • to have a good grounding in maths
  • To have the basics  in maths
  • I know by sight
  • To hear  of (oír hablar de alguien)
  • To hear  about ( know)
  • To read  between  the lines
  • To be out of touch with  sth
  • This name  doesn't  ring a bell  with me
  • To cotton on = to begin to  understand
  • To  have  a limited grasp of  Chinese
  • to  find out
  • To work  out
  • To sort out
  • To figure out
  • To realise
  • to come home
  • to hit home
  • to be aware  of
  • sth  dawned  to me
  • to consider
  • to bear / to  keep  in mind
  • To take  into account
  • To take  in consideration
  • To teach sb a lesson
  • I've learnt my  lesson
  • To aknowledge
  • To have research into it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario