domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

OPINIONS


  • In my  view
  • From my  perspective
  • To my mind
  • Personally speaking
  • For me
  • In my  reckoning
  • Some  hold the view  that...
  • I strongly  believe that
  • My  firm  belief is
  • I'd like to point out that
  • I reckon that / people  reckon  that
  • In my  point of  view
  • It would appear to  me  thatçI have a reason to  beleive  that

  • I agree  with  you on /about
  • I go  along  with you
  • It's  thought / It's  believed/ It's  generally accepted  that
  • It's common knowledge that
  • While it has to be  conceded that...
  • another held point  of view  is
  • They  hold the  view that
  • It's claimed  that
  • They  object to
  • I's  likely / unlikely /probably true that
  • It's  indredible / unbelieveable
  • To be frank /honest /fair/quite certain
  • I advise  you   (against)
  • To  urge
  • to complain  to
  • To  understimate
  • to have  your say  on
  • To  speak  your mind out

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario