domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

FORGETTING AND REMEMBERING


  • To forget
      • I forgot buying  the  bread... Sorry.
      • Don't forget to put some beer in the fridge
    • It slipped my mind
    • I completely forgot about it
    • it's on the tip of my tongue
    • My mind went blank
    • My mind tends to go blank
    • it doesn't ring a bell
    • It doesn't sound familiar
    • Mislaid
      • Sth lost because you have forgotten where you  have put it/ it's not  lost, only temporarily lost
    • What's his name
    • to put sth  at the back of your mind
    • to have a  mind like a sieve
  • To remember
    • To look back  in the past
    • To  remember +  ing  (  past)
      • I remember cooking  all day when  my children were babies
    • to remember + infinitive  ( present/  future)
      • Remember  to  by some  bread before  getting home
    • To remind
      • This reminds me  of old times.
      • reminder
      • I reminds  you...
      • to bring to mind
    • A souvenir
    • To have good memories
    • To see the past through nose-tinted spectacles
    • I have a vague recollection
    • to learn by heart
    • Unaware
      • To be oblivious to
      • to be  caught  unawares of

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario