martes, 20 de junio de 2017

EXPRESSIONS WITH HAND


  • By hand  (hecho a  mano)
  • At hand (estar a mano, cerca)
    • My  exams  are  at hand
    • I like to  keep my  vocabulary at hand
  • Out of hand =  out  of control
    • This  problem  is out  of hand now
  • First hand (de primera mano)
    • I experienced it first hand.
  • Second hand  (de segunda mano)
  • On the one hand... on  the  other  hand...
  • Give a hand ( echar una mano)
  • Hands down  ( without a  doubt )
    • You're hands down the  best
  • Like the  back of my hand ( como  la palma de mi  mano, very  well)
    • I know this  village  like  the back of my hand
  • To go along  hand in hand (cogidos de la mano)
  • To be  hand-made
  • A  handful  of
  • To gain  hands-on experience
  • Hand in hand
  • Something handy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario